Saturday, April 5, 2014

Way too early

Daylight saving has just ended so that compounded with Greta waking ridiculously early we have been up since 440. It's going to be a long long day. 

The upside is it's 645 am and I have made two skirts already. Adele has a class morning tea this morning, perfect excuse to make a new matching outfit. 


I had this fabric left over from Adele's Christmas dress, she still wears the dress but hey, at this early in the morning you have to go with what you have.


Greta's I found some yellow ric rac. I think how it makes it a little bit more baby girl like.




It's just a basic elasticised waist skirt. Nothing too flash, certainly wasn't digging out patterns this morning. 

Only three more hours till morning tea. Time for another coffee me thinks. 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment