Saturday, July 26, 2014

Birthday planning

It's not long now till my baby is no longer a baby and a big two year old. I am very very sad about this. I love babies.

Any ways, because it's not long to go I thought I better make a start on birthday presents. Today, less the buttons, I finished off Greta's dress and hence the colour of her party.


I made an Addison, a super girlie dress. I made one for Adele's fourth birthday, well I think it was for that. So this time it came together very quickly, took two days to make, with sewing mostly in the morning only.


Originally I was going to do it round the other way but last minute changed my mind, so glad I did. It's going to be terrible to keep clean but she will look beautiful for her birthday.


So now just a quilt to make. Thankfully it is a break between semesters so hopefully will get the quilt done in the next two weeks. Then it is back to crazy busy. Makes life exciting I guess

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment