Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Alice

We have Book Week coming up next term and I just know that come that week I will be crazy busy handing in And getting sorted my photography school work. I wanted to get some what ahead of myself and today I made Adeles dress-up. She wanted to be a rock star so I talked her round to being Alice of Alice in Wonderland. Thankfully this was well received and now she loves her costume and is happy with the plan. I sort of felt if I was going to go to the effort of making a costume I wanted it to be something I wanted to make. I know, all about me, but I just knew she would love it. We have been reading the story loads and pointing out how much she already looks like Alice.

I used McCalls Costumes pattern M4948 and it came together pretty easy. She's an average sized six year old and I made the seven, but I think I should have made the six. And it is really really long so I will have to hem it up quite a bit.


So pretty!!!!

TX



































No comments:

Post a Comment