Friday, March 23, 2012

A lazy sort of day

Today we are having a bit of a slow day. I was meant to get up and head off to a market, but it was cancelled yesterday due to weather and today the weather have been o.k., so it could have gone ahead. So rather frustrating. Especially as I went out and brought a bunch of stuff to try and make my site a bit more professional. I know, I will use it next time but I could have spread the expense out and well I was all excited and I sort of have post-market let down.

So I made a chocolate slice, I seem to be making about one a week at the moment and a bunch of scones. Whole grain mustard and cheese. Nothing beats hot scones straight from the oven.
The kids had set up a "camping trip" outside and with this supposed storm coming I made them bring it all inside. Still could have been out there! But they loved having the "tent" set up and had a bit of lunch inside. So it has been a great morning for them.
Last week of school this coming week and then the holidays. I can't wait. Gives Adele someone to play with and no school run. That is a plus!!!
Feeling a bit tired today, had a night out with my coffee group and the husbands and it has knocked me for six. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again but I think I will be in bed at 7pm tonight. I have a dress still cut out that I want to make and a dress for Adele, plus some leggings for her. I really need more hours in the day. No I think I am just having a pregnancy tired funk and tomorrow will be much better.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment