Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Pretty Pinafore


This afternoon, while we were waiting for the kids get back from their break, I decided to do some sewing for Adele. I have been so busy doing stuff for Silly Goose that sewing for the kids has been lacking.  I have had this pattern for what feels like for ever. I got it from a Craft show. The patterns are lovely and I haven't seen them anywhere but at shows. They are by Karen Davis under the name "Pieceful Life Designs".

So since I had this free time. I dragged Blair into Spotlight with me and he patiently followed me round the store while I hummed and haaaaed over different fabrics. So I ended up with the lovely rose fabric and the dress is fulled lined so I used Sleeping Beauty flannel. Adele loves princess and the flannel makes so warm and cosy.

She is being a monkey and still wake so I tried in on her before and it does look great! Plus she loves the fabrics, both of them.

I went through my fabric bin this afternoon and found some fabric that is going to be perfect for my winter baby to come. So I am going to make a couple of pairs of pants. I just cant wait to get started on them. I am trying to get myself sorted and make a few more kids clothes. I have built up a bit of stock so I think I can take a bit of a break from that and do some stuff for the kids and myself.
Tx

1 comment:

  1. I love the pinafore. I spotted that fabric too! I think it looks very Cath Kidston!

    ReplyDelete