Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Peek-a-Boo Bag

A week or so ago I made the skirt for the up coming party and as the party is tomorrow I thought I better get myself sorted and finish the present. So I made a Peek-a-boo bag from www.tonicoward.blogspot.com. She is the lady behind "Make it Perfect". And if you read my blog you will know just how much I love love love her patterns!!

I have made a few of these bags and I still managed to put the layers together all wrong and had to un-pick a whole heap. Was a case of second time lucky.


Today has been a lovely day. I usually work every second Saturday, but the night shift lady wanted to swap, so I did. So I have been home today hanging with the kids as Blair is at work. They have been colouring, playing together, outside, inside and we even played dominoes. Since they have been lovely I have managed to chip away at a hoodie that was ordered and make the present. I usually don't get the relaxing days with them. During the week getting them to where they have to be and doing jobs leaves very little time for well doing nothing. I think they have enjoyed today. Soon we have to head out. My shift starting and Blair finishing overlaps by a few hours and they are going to hang out at their friends house. I am not looking forward to the day when they are not each others best Friend.

I have a few projects I, well Ryan, want to work on over the next few weeks. Might take me a bit longer as I have a super busy week coming up with my real work sort of stuff. I have all the supplies ready to go so hopefully I will achieve a thing or two. Well I guess I will achieve work stuff, but achieve creative stuff!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment