Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A knit dress

A borrowed this pattern a while back, even travelled to Aust with us in my hand bag! I even had a read of it while away.

It is simplicity 2019 and part of the Sew Simple range.

Simple, yes, instructions a bit confusing. So much so I put it together just using another pattern. But now it all together I am pleased with it. I think it runs a bit large, just a little as Adele is rocking a size 5 now and this is a bit roomy. But I am sort of happy about that as it is winter I can put a long sleeve and leggings under it when she heads off to kindy. I made it out of a knit, so it is comfortable, super super comfortable. I would make myself one, if it wouldn't make me look huge!!

Adele is happy with it and that's the most important thing.





1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress! Great for twirling in too by the looks of it. Welldone!

    ReplyDelete