Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A little bit Retro

Well not really but sort of. I can't even remember where I acquired this pattern from but I think it is from the 80's. This is the second time I have made it and I just love it. I loved it so much the first time round that I wore holes in the top. Not just one hole either, many. I threw it away last winter and knew that another just had to be made. I am thinking another one as well. But first, one...


It is a lovely, super fine knit from Fabric.com. My over locker hated it. Didn't really sew it together all that well, but it is still great. I just need to hem it. I am going to put elastic in the bottom. The pattern has a tie, last time I did the elastic thing too and it works well. So why change it? Plus I put cuffs on the sleeves. I find it gives everything a nice baggy feel, but the drappy knit fabric sits really nice as so not to make you look like you are dressed in a bag.

See, look how old this looks!

Tx

1 comment: