Monday, April 29, 2013

Sewing knits

I brought so much knit fabric from fabric.com. A whole lot more than one family really needs, I am very slowly making my way through it. The next couple of posts will be about my projects.

I never knew knits was hard to create with. I think having an over locker helps, but I just tacked them like any other project. Some times I even use knit when it tells me not too!

Today project, I made myself a tee shirt. My long sleeved white top also has a tee shirt version so I thought I would give that a go.

I had a just of a challenge with it. I was trying to do it too fast and I got the neck gathering all wrong so when I put it on it looked terrible. I spent a morning unpicking it and I am so glad I did. Now it look great and I can't wait to wear it. I think today is a good day!!

We have just returned from a family holiday to the Gold Coast. Was great fun, super tiring but just awesome. Might share some photos a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment