Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little bit of photography

I cam across a photography weekly challenge. On Pinterest, one of those random lists that gives you a bit of direction for a few weeks. This challenge is 20 weeks with a whole bunch of different things to try to photograph. I figure it is a great challenge for me as I don't really know what style, things or anything really about me as a photographer. All I know is I love taking photos and I love a challenge and I love lists.

This week is "self portrait". I must admit from summer I am noticing that I am missing from the family photos. Apparently you can buy a remote control to take photos, I might need to invest in one. Soon it will start to look like I have left the family, all these lovely shots of Blair and the kids.

So here is "Self Portrait"




You might not be able to see in a small photo, but I am in that bubble.



I am starting to notice that I really like black and white photos. I like the contrast.  Each Wednesday I am aiming to post my photos from each weeks challenge.

My application has been sent of to do that course, now I just have to wait to see if I am accepted. I have no idea how long that is going to take, hopefully I will find out soon as it starts on the 3 March.

And of course not long till Adeles birthday. Party planning is in full swing. I have to sit down and write a list of what I want to make and what exactly I need. I may be going a little over board, but hey, its her party and if she wants it why not!! (Of course I am not going super crazy, I more mean in terms of cute cakes and home made stuff).

Also we are preparing to move. Into the new house! So not only is it party time it is packing and sort out stuff time AND next week Adele starts school. Man oh man, we don't make life easy at all here.


Right time to head off for my third to last kindy pick-up. I just know I am going to cry on Friday.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment