Sunday, March 23, 2014

A baby boy quilt

We have three babies, all sex unknown and due soon-ish. I figured that mean there is a good chance one of them will be a boy and it is as good a time as any to make a boy quilt. Even if all three are girls at some point there has to be a baby boy born. Either way it is a little forward planning. 


I used pretty much all of the Atomic Bots I had left. I think I have 5 or 6 squares left. Such a shame because I really love this fabric, it's a really lovely green and blue. It's a good size too, about 45 inches squared

It's pretty basic but at the moment I am really into sewing 5 inch squares. 



I am going to bind it in the same green/blue that boarders the blocks. 

And then hopefully off to a new home soon. 

I am trying really hard to use up all my fabrics I have squirrelled away. I figure it is sort of saving money as I would be making projects for these babies anyway and the fabrics are lovely and well it makes logic to me . 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment