Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Make it Perfect - Mini Zip It

It's been a while, packing, moving, unpacking and slowly become reacquainted with my sewing room. Then finding all my bits and pieces. Whew!!!

Make it Perfect had a sale of their PDF patterns, so I brought one for each child. This is Greta's, Mini Zip It.


My zip is a little wonky but other than that I really like it. 

My fabric is Cute little Azalea. It's really lovely and photos taken on a phone just don't do it justice. It is perfect for Greta.


Only problem is she thinks the zip is a fun toy and is always pulling it down. 


A great autum dress, teamed with a pair of merino leggings. 


I have been making a lot of progress on a quilt for Ryan, batman of course, and I have slowly been finding my motivation to do some sewing. 

Tx

1 comment: