Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A wee skirt

Poor Greta, being the third baby in a family of busy people she misses out on the same level of handmade stuff. 

I had been in her wardrobe and she hardly has any clothes compared to the others. But to be fair she probably has way too many. So since I was on top of my school work and Ryan is home sick meaning we can't go to our normal activities I jumped at the chance to do some sewing for her.

I rummaged through my left overs bins (yes bins) and found the perfect combination to make this skirt.


I just love Anna Maria!!!!


Still need elastic :( The pattern had the skirt lined and the two layers sewn together, I changed it and made the top layer a bit shorted and the bottom a bit longer so sort of have it peeking out from under the denim. 

Ryan loves Greta has a matching outfit to him, the Hulk fabric is left over from some pants I made him. And the denim is from an Adele project. The front is a large pocket, I am sure my washing machine will become introduced to treasure Greta stores in there ;) 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment