Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another little boy quilt

We have three babies to make gifts for and three unknown sexes as of yet. Recently we had an unknown, which was a little boy, so they got the robot quilt. I have ready to go one little girl and now one little boy quilt ready and waiting (well still need the quilting and binding). I figure if I have one of each ready at any time then I will always be prepared ;)

So the cute quilt was made from the Robert Kaufman range called "super dogs". Well I think that's its name, it doesn't sound quite right. 

I just cut it all into 5 inch squares and went from there. I saw this lay out on Pintesr and copied. 


I love the bright bold colours


And I love the chevrons, and I just love the characters, what is there not to like about it!! 

Two of the pending babies will have their sex found at their next scan, one baby is due in 6 weeks, and that one will be my niece or nephew, so pretty excited!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him or her.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment