Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Crazy!!!!!


I am rather short of hours, each day finishes well before I get through my to do list. Under taking part time study has been a much bigger project than I thought it would be, but I am loving it course so it hardly feels like a hassle. Plus I agreed to continue with my PlayCentre study, working on my Course Four. So another big project. 

Wednesday is my good day. I don't have to head out, Blair picks up the kids from school, Greta and I just hang. Today all I wanted to do was clean the house and hang out. 

Once I got a good chunk of the work done I felt the pull of the sewing room. It's been a long time since I made any thing. So I wanted an achievable project, and if I had elastic these pants won't be all done. 

I used my trusty Anna Maria pattern and made some quick change pants. Seriously 30 mins including cutting! 

I used Amy Butler Lark I think it's called and left overs from Adele's birthday dress


Yeah they are pretty bright :) Perfect for these dreary days. 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment