Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Scrappy Trip

These quilts are so addictive. Maybe sort of like a drug to a quilter. I have different colour ways in my head maybe 90% of the time. So when I heard a friends child was very sick (long stay in hospital very sick) I though how nice would a bright scrappy quilt be. I know it won't heal the child or anything but maybe put the odd smile on the child's cute wee face.

I sent a couple of emails, received a few scraps from a couple of other people, even a package from a pretty much stranger! And I have been cutting and cutting.

This one wont be quite as big as Dads. I am thinking four blocks squared, so 48 inches squared I think. Once I have that many blocks made up I will reassess and see. I have cut nearly all the strips, 20 to go. Just need a trip to Spotlight to get a few more fabrics to make it even more scrappy. Can I call it scrappy if I buy fabrics?? I think in this case I can :)

Tx

Don't you just love the robots!





No comments:

Post a Comment