Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stripes

I am making another postage stamp type quilt, no photos today, but I didn't buy quite enough white fabric, when I went to get more it was a slightly different shade so I could only make it as big as what I had already cut. I was rather gutted as I was hoping to make it an adult size tv cuddle quilt. As it is it is turning out a bit bigger than I thought, so happy with that. I think once all the blocks are finished and with boarders it still might make the cut!

I used a jelly roll and was about half way through when I ran out, so I had about 20 strips left. So I just sewed them all together in rows and again it is bit bit bigger than I thought and I really like the simple clean lines. And a perfect quick quilt if I ever need one.




Miss Greta, 6 months old now, its going so fast!!

And the dog barked at the door, way more interesting than mummy

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment