Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little bit matching

Been busy over the last few days, busy making a couple of skirts. The kids cousin is coming back to NZ for a holiday and I have taken this as a perfect excuse to make not two but three matching skirts. Whew!!! So far I have made Adele and Greta's. tomorrow will be the cousins. I am making Adele and the cousins completely the same, hers will be a bit smaller than Adele's and Greta's is the same but a different background colour. I figure then my girls can dress the same but different when all the Matchy matchy photos have been taken. I keep trying to get Ryan keen but so far not that keen.

Been a busy weekend, made cake pops, sweet red onion relish, sweet chilli sauce and the skirts and a 10 km fun run! Whew, even I am rather shattered. Losing my baby weight but all off my legs and upper body, but nothing what so ever off my tummy. Not happy at all. Blair keeps telling me it will happen but I am getting a little inpatient!













3 comments:

  1. Sweet girly skirts...and you look pretty good. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bron!!! It's so much harder after number three (plus getting older)

      Delete
  2. Those skirts are adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete