Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Apples Finished

I finished the top ages ago. I was planning on quilting my recently finished pink top but I didn't have enough batting, luckily I had just enough to finish this one.

I love this fabric and truthfully I did want to keep it, but really, how many quilts does one baby need. 

The recipient of this particular quilt have been friends of ours for ages. Blair and the dad to be were in high school together. So it felt nice to give this quilt.


I love this girl! 

They aren't finding out what the sex is, but I think this is pretty unisex. Whilst it has this wee girl, there are almost as many boy pictures too.


The backing is a cosy flannel. And I did a simple quilting. I am rather proud of my quilting. I am still pretty new at the quilting part and am pleased with how this turned out. A few little puckers but nothing too bad.


And a nice spotty binding. Yes, I do really like it!

Tx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Just getting into quilting myself, and I love to see what patterns others come up with :)

    ReplyDelete