Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pink Top Done

The quilt top is finished. It always feels like it is all done when you get to that point but in reality there is still do much to do. I really want to get it all finished and sent quickly. My friends baby was only 1.5 kg at birth. So very much a tiny wee poppet. 

I used the "Trip Around the World" method. This is number three and I still love it. Simple, impressive, quick (ish) and  just awesome! 

I brought a set of pink and a set of purple fabrics from an Etsy seller. All un-branded fabrics and have come together so nicely. Pretty confident my friend will want girlie colours for her little girl. I have enough for another quilt top the same but a three blocks by three. This one is four blocks by four.


As you can see by Greta, it works out to he a great size.

No school lunch is complete without a bit of baking. Iced biscuits, iced at 630 am. A little over the super early mornings, I guess that is one of the joys of kids. 

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment