Saturday, November 9, 2013

Super Cute Shorts

After going to the party I felt all inspired to make some clothing. Pretty much every child had a home made dress or top. They all looked amazing and beautiful.

I brought this pattern at the end of summer last year and had even leant it out. I had the fabric picked out but it had been sitting there for a little while whilst life just was busy around us.


I used burda 9519. It wasn't the easiest pattern I have made but was well worth it. They are the cutest wee shorts. 


I was going to make then just the blue fabric but I didn't really have enough. Thankfully I had a whole lot of the yellow and it worked great. I am hoping I have enough of the fabrics to make a wee outfit for Greta. I think the scrap pieces of the blue will be enough. I don't need much. 





Should be perfect for summer! I do want to make another pair, hopefully they won't take as long.

Tx


No comments:

Post a Comment