Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Boy Christmas shorts

Ryan thought he was missing out with the girls getting their Christmas stuff. He asked me to make him some shorts and since I am finding it harder and harder to find things to make him I jumped at the chance.

I made a really basic pair, no pockets. I only had a couple of hours to buy fabric and make the shorts.

He loves them and is planning on wearing them to school tomorrow on their Christmas themed mufti day. He even did a little dance wearing them. Love that boy.



I had some ribbon and Ryan loved this addition. I thought it might have been a little girlie but he was most impressed. He is wanting to be an elf so as long as it is Christmas like it is a winner.


Both my older kids have a thing about their belly buttons being covered so every thing has to be low riding. 


And of course a Christmas butt.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment