Friday, December 6, 2013

Cramming in a quilt

I feel I am making good progress on what I want to make for Christmas. I had thought the teachers gift was my extra thing to make. But....... I had this lovely fat quarter pack, Evergreen Peppermint Twist by Dana Brooks, I didn't want to split the fabrics up and I didn't know what else to make. I love how Christmas it is and I really love it is predominantly black. I have had a lot of white, so this was a big change.

 
It makes me want to eat peppermints. 

I am going pretty simple, it needs to be made up quickly so 1. I can use it, 2. So I can get on to other, maybe, more important items and 3. I love the fabric!!!


So I have done the green "pluses" just have red and white to go. I should have enough to do a 150cm squared quilt and two cushions. Will make the lounge even more festive! 

  
And here's Adele, an angel in the kindy nativity show. Bless!!!!!

Tx

1 comment: