Thursday, December 12, 2013

Posters

I have a very important dress to make plus a sleep sack, all thing things I need to potter away at it in my lunch break.... So I go out and start (and finish I might add) a new project. Just a little something for the girls rooms. For when we move.



For Greta, this will go so nicely with her new quilt (that is still a jelly roll). In our family, for second birthdays, you get a whole set of new bedding and start sleeping in a big bed. So this is going to be so adorable. 


And I thought Adele suited the brighter colours. 

These are simple to make, cutting and sticking but so hard too. My thumb is so sore from pressing the cutter down. Nearly 200 hearts were made, I think it is bruised! 


That's a lot of paint chips cut. I saw it on Pinterest and I am pleased at how close to the "pin" mine look.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment