Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photo Challenge Week Two

What makes me smile. Of course I had to try and get some photos of the kids, they make me smile (and frown, and mad and....). It is a public holiday here in New Zealand so I took the kids to the gardens and followed them round while they were playing and took photos. I had not been there for a number of years and had a great time looking at all the roses and the green house and well every where. AND we saw frogs. How cool!


So that is my photo for this week.

It has been a crazy week, school started back for the kids, Adele had her first day and she loves it so far. Ryans pleased with his teacher and the kids in his class. I have great feelings about this year. Ryan has signed up to do Speech and Drama, I have a feeling this will be gold for him.


She looks so tiny compared to Ryan.

We are busy packing up our house. We move in a week. Crazy, feels so unreal. I can't wait at all. I have packed away all my sewing stuff, ready to go crazy in my new sewing room. Not long at all.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment