Saturday, February 15, 2014

A bit of Shortbread


I have tried making shortbread before and it was a mess! Icing sugar everywhere and awful tasting biscuits. I had a friend and her family popping round so I wanted to make something and it seemed like a good idea to make something I wasn't confident at. 

I found this recipe in one of my many cook books and it is brilliant. It might be my fantastic new cake mixer or new kitchen but the recipe is pretty great too.

I will double check the ingredients, but from memory it was

220 grams of butter
220 grams icing sugar and 
350 grams of flour.

Cream butter and sugar and slowly add flour. Bake for 30 mins on low oven, I set mine to 150. And that was all the directions.

And they are all gone. I think I will be making them again.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment