Monday, January 23, 2012

Finally the wedding day!


Don't they look so cute!!!Finally the wedding day was here and then it was all over, quick as a flash. They did such a great job, I don't know if there was ever a ring bearer who took his job so serious. He knew when to move, on what cue and took the wee pillow straight to it intended location. Adele only got a bit worried when she ran out of petals and didn't know quite what to do, lucky Ryan took hold of her hand and moved her along saying it was o.k. Very impressed with my big boy!
After the service, once the bride and groom left for photos we took the kids to a friends house so we could have a bit of kid-free time. It was so lovely, the reception. Blair and I even had a wee dance.
Now we are back into it all. Adele is back at kindy this week, Ryan, school next week. I have signed up to do the Women's Expo in May. I have so much work to do for it. I am excited but freaken out. I am worried about the money side of it all. It is going to be such a huge financial commitment that I hope it at least pays for itself and has a bit of a positive run on. My biggest fear is it is an expensive fail!
I have to do some baking this morning or else poor Adeles kindy lunchbox will be a bit bare.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment