Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RIng Bearer Pillow

Wedding prep is in full swing now, so a couple of days ago I made a ring bearer pillow for Ryan to carry the rings on. I found a few on the net I liked, some I loved but I haven't been the best lately and was feeling a little tired so I sort of made this up as I went. I used inspiration from a bag I made ages and ages ago which was a whole heap of pleats. I used some left over fabric from Adele's dress and a tulle ribbon also from Adele's left overs. The bride loves it and is very pleased. And in a bit of an up-cycling, I used the inner from an old pillow to stuff it. I forgot to buy some, it was after hours and it did the trick!So this is pretty much how I copy recipes now. This is a good old fruit sponge. Love my spelling mistake! It is nice, great with a bit of custard. But the exciting thing (well for me) was I used a jar of apples I have had in my pantry. FOR THREE YEARS!!!!!!! It was one of the first things I bottled. It tasted perfectly fine, looked lovely and no one knew till after every one had eaten it all, some had seconds. No one could tell! So it has re-newed my desire to bottle more fruit.
Right, dinner time, time to feed the troops!
Tx

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Earthwise LB21018 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Single Speed 140 MPH Blower

    ReplyDelete