Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chocolate Creations

I was wandering round Spotlight awhile ago now, probably, time goes fast. I saw these cool looking chocolate moulds. I thought that looks like fun. Sent a FB update out and a friend said yes they were fun and she had a kit I could borrow. So she and her son came out one morning and the kids had a go at making chocolates.

I feel bad that I don't do more crafting activities with Adele. We live in chaos a lot of the time so adding glitter and glue and paint to it all seems a bit overwhelming. Since my friend and I did this morning we have decided to once a month set aside a morning to do some sort of crafting activity. I think next time will involve glue and glitter. With just the two of them we found we could take our time and really let them do it. I thought they would get over it quickly but they didn't. Which I was sort of gutted about as I wanted a go! Since our morning I have been out and brought a couple more moulds so I can do butterflies and work tools with them again.


So we broke up bars of Whittaker chocolate. The best in my opinion. She had the kit with the perfect size double boiler (I think that is what it is called).


Scooped the chocolate into the moulds.

It took about 10 mins to set. It really was so easy and quick. I was very proud of them.

Long weekend this weekend, looking forward to three days of not having to rush anywhere. And you know what, I am planning on doing as little as possible so I can RELAX! Well relax as much as you can with two kids.

Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment