Monday, November 12, 2012

Bloomers!

I bought a couple of new patterns of Etsy "Vintage to New". She makes baby and wee girl patterns and you have to buy them as a PDF download. I usually stay away from down loads, but this time I am so glad I bought them. Super duper cute and a little bit different.


Ruffle bloomers, really what could be cuter!


I went with a very colourful over skirt with complementing spotty bloomers. It is from the same fabric line called "Fly Away". The best thing about making baby stuff is you can splash out and buy the expensive fabrics, you need so little of it. I brought a half metre of each and have enough left over to make another set. Not that I will but I could.


She isn't sitting by herself, you can just make my arm out holding her up, I was trying to get a good picture of the outfit but I just couldn't. Trust me, it is very cute. (Could I use the word even more??!!??)

On Saturday night Blair and I had our first night off. We went to the Coldplay concert and it was awesome. We even went out for dinner, had a drink, a coffee and then of course the concert. Greta woke just as we got home so perfect timing. Mum and Dad did a great job of looking after the three of them.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment