Friday, November 30, 2012

First Christmas Creation


First of December means... Christmas setting up time!!!!!!!! I have put the quilts on the kids beds, hung a bunting and got the decorations out of storage. Because I knew the time was near, yesterday I made a new table runner. I liked my one from last year but wanted a new one for our coffee table. Festive up another room a wee bit.


I bought the pattern from Etsy by quiltstory.blogspot.com/ I think her Etsy shop is Quilt Story. I am sure there is a link from her blog. It was pretty easy to use. I brought a fat quarter pack from Spotlight and I am happy with how it all turned out. The middle tree is cherub angel kids. They are just so cute!

I want to make a few more things but this year is going by so fast. I am only making one present this year. An outfit for my niece. And of course an outfit for my kids. But that's it. More time to do Christmas baking and stuff for the family. They were pretty pleased to see their quilts. And that makes me pretty pleased too.

Tx

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Funky and modern and of course very Christmas

    ReplyDelete