Friday, May 22, 2015

A jacket for winter

Today is a terrible, dreary day. Rain, wind and just yuck. Perfect day to sit at the machine and do a bit of sewing.

I cut this all out yesterday afternoon and manages to get it all together this morning. I have made it before and the instructions are so fantastic that it went together so quickly. I used Make it Perfects pattern, Little Uptown Girl. I had a wee giggle as I made Adele one at the same ages, so the size three was all traced and ready to go. Makes it so much easier.



I used this awesome fabric from Valori Wells for Robert Kaufman called Ashton Road. I love the wee birds on the fabric, reminds me of Cinderella. I just need a button and then it is all done.

It is so handy having the two girls, I haven't really brought all that many patterns for Greta and with fabrics changing all the time it is like I am making something completely new for her. Finally "saving" money lol.



Now for the rain to stop so we can go outside

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment