The worst thing was that I cut the pattern, I don't usually but this time I did, so I can't even make another one bigger. AND, if it could get worse, it said it was an easy, but guess what, it wasn't!!!!!!!
I used New Look 6022, and I thought it would be a simple tunic, I put the sleeves on, which is always a bit harder and I liked the look of it so much. I was already starting to doubt it at this stage, so although gutting, I had a feeling that it was going to be like this.
See, look how nice it is, so sad!
I used a really nice light weigh denim and the contrasting flower strip was left over from a pair of pants I made for Greta. She has out grown them now so we would not have been twins.
So I have two options, lose my butt. As I have been trying to do that since Greta was born thats might not happen any time soon, or give the dress away. What a lucky friend I will have.