Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Too Small :(

What a bummer, I made a dress, and I really like it, like really like it and it is too small, not even just a small bit too small, but unable to sit in it too small. Like make me feel like I have a big butt too small.

The worst thing was that I cut the pattern, I don't usually but this time I did, so I can't even make another one bigger. AND, if it could get worse, it said it was an easy, but guess what, it wasn't!!!!!!!

I used New Look 6022, and I thought it would be a simple tunic, I put the sleeves on, which is always a bit harder and I liked the look of it so much. I was already starting to doubt it at this stage, so although gutting, I had a feeling that it was going to be like this.



See, look how nice it is, so sad!

I used a really nice light weigh denim and the contrasting flower strip was left over from a pair of pants I made for Greta. She has out grown them now so we would not have been twins. 

So I have two options, lose my butt. As I have been trying to do that since Greta was born thats might not happen any time soon, or give the dress away. What a lucky friend I will have.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment