Sunday, December 16, 2012

A few more decorations

I came up with an idea to use the rest of the circles and the yo-yos without pulling them apart. I just didn't have the heart to un do them. That was a lot of time and effort spent making them, even if I didn't like them... for that project.




I used the rest of the circles, put in a layer of batting and then circle on the back. Used a yo-yo and button, strung them all together and a cool, funky bunting of sorts. I haven't used all of them yet, there were quite a few, but I have two buntings and have decorated some photos. Now I think we have enough new decorations for this year.

I have spent today making chocolate Santas. Trying to start making a dent on the things I need to have sorted for Christmas day. Made semifreddo too. Chocolate of course. I hope it last until then as it is so yummy. YUMMY!!!!!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment