Saturday, March 9, 2013

Anna-Maria pattern, Anna-Maria Fabric

I brought some stunning Anna-Maria fabric, I was planning on making a skirt for me, but I didn't get enough. I am not of an age anymore to be showing my knees, well in shorts but not a skirt. So I was planning on making Greta a pair of pants. Then I thought Adele some shorts, then me a bag... You get the idea.

I carried the fabric round with me for ages. Always planning on cutting it but never doing anything with it. Today was the day, it HAD to be cut. Lucky Greta got a pair of pants. She is on the verge of growing out of her quick change pants from the "Handmade Beginnings" book. I happen to love them too!

I used the Anna-Maria fabric and teamed it with one I had from Spotlight. I love how they go together but don't go together.




They are pretty quick to make now. I have made a few pairs over the years, mostly as gifts, because I love them so much.

Adele is still spewing, I took her into the doctor today just to double check it was just a tummy bug and not something worse. And yes it is just a tummy bug. She has been pretty glum today. It has meant another quiet day at home.

Maybe she needs a new skirt to make her smile ;)

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment