Sunday, March 10, 2013

More Pants


Both Adele and I have been busy today. I have been sorting orders and making leggings. A little hot to be messing round with merino, but an order is an order. When I make any thing I notice my scraps tend to go missing. Adele has been wanting to make her own quilt for a while now. She cuts up all these little pieces, lays them out and tells me who the quilts are for. Instead of sewing them up, I got her some paper and glue and she has been busy making quilts for about two hours. Summer ones, winter ones, one for her dogs and well, there are a lot of quilts. I love it!!


This is her summer one for her puppy Milly. (A soft toy)

 So while she was super busy it was only fair that I was busy too. I made Greta another pair of pants, I just love the monsters. Very cool!!


 
This is Adele's favourite one. I have promised Adele that I will get some more of this fabric and make her a skirt to match. I am thinking a ruffle skirt like I made her friend a while back. It will be super cute! AND if that's not cute enough, the kids have their cousin coming back to NZ for a week or two, so, I am thinking another ruffle skirt in the fabric too! Could that be any cuter?. There is going to be a serious overload of cuteness!

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment