Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Postage Stamp

So here is my next postage stamp. I love the mix of white with bright colour. This was a jelly roll made from a local quilting store. So nice and coordinating but not a range, if that makes sense. I love the bright blue with the yellow. I know that colour combo was "fashionable" a while ago but I still like it.

I need to put boarders on the as I just need it a tiny bit bigger. I am thinking a thin yellow and a fat blue boarder. Then all done!!! I am either going to put in it our lounge as Blair and I can both have a quilt or give it to my mum. I will see once it is all done.

So today was busy, I also did my Sunday baking today. It was teachers only day so it feels very Friday like. And we had a trip to the beach, whew!!

Tx





1 comment:

  1. Lol- I think it is fashionable if you make it fashionable! I think it looks greath. I like your idea for the borders. I look forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete