Thursday, May 9, 2013

And Greta's dress

I had such a small amount left of Adele's fabric that I had to make something that wasn't full or ruffled. I remembered this great dress from Anna-Maria Horners book "handmade beginnings". Such a beautiful book. I had made this dress for Adele and a couple of friends, so it was nice to be able to make Greta one.

I still have to make the leggings and top. I am planning for the girls to wear their dresses to Family Chapel on Sunday.  Ryan will be in his number ones uniform so the girls can be in new dresses. Pretty excited! Now I need a new outfit too!!

So Greta wasn't really in the mood for photos, I tried, even had Blair hold her but no luck. Hopefully I can get a photo from Sunday.

Oh and the last photo is the three girls in their matching skirts. It's not the best either, it was a long day and well it was the best I could get.

Tx





4 comments:

  1. They all look gorgeous! Now as you say, where's yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know!!!!! I swear I have the best dressed kids, but I am always a mess

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete