Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gifts for a new baby


My friend just had her first baby a few weeks ago. A little girl who decided to come about a month early. She is still in hospital but mum is good and baby is doing really well. I am sure they keep them in hospital just to be on the safe side. And I totally agree, I am all about an alive healthy baby! 

They live down south where it is cold, very cold. So of course baby NEEDS a merino lined sleep sack in super cute girlie colours. 

I used a lighter weight merino as I am guessing baby will fit this closer to summer. 


So cute!!!! Because all babies are super sweet.

And I am in the process over making a quilt. Four blocks done, 12 to go. It's all pinks and purples, I am loving it. 

I am home today with Greta, more spots today. Blair has taken Adele away for the day, an attempt to stop the bugs spreading. Not sure if it will work but worth a try. 

Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment