Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Red, red, red!!!

Adele had her tonsils out on Tuesday and whilst she has been a super star, I am going a bit crazy, stuck at home. Doesn't help I have a rotten cold and Blair has glandular fever. Thankfully Greta and Ryan are perfect! 

I am a little bored, so this morning I made a wee red number for Adele. Like I said she has been brilliant. Eating, drinking and taking very little pain relief. So really she deserved a reward, though, folding her washing the other day, she does not, not, need any more clothes. I made a simple dress using Riley Blake's Little Red Riding hood. It is too cute! The fabric I used is rather red, very red. Because it is winter here she couldn't really wear it as it was so I made matching merino leggings and top. Now she is a flurry of bright red. So not only cute but warm. She did need some more merino layers so I feel it was well needed. 

I have a small amount left over so I have an idea of a dress for Greta, that's my plan for this afternoon. I guess I should be happy to be chilling at home but totally over illness. 

Tx   





1 comment:

  1. Hello from PetitBebe. Stopping by from the Handmade NZ blog link.

    ReplyDelete