Friday, May 17, 2013

Batman Jacket

I think I am officially mum of the year. I have been promising Ryan a new jacket for quite a while. Life is busy and it hadn't been overly cold so it was down the priority list. Now it's cold, a mufti day is looming and really it needed to be done.

I used Make it Perfects Big Uptown boys jacket pattern. I think that's what it is called. It came together in an afternoon and morning. And I found the fabric on fabric.com. When Ryan arrived home from hockey it was waiting for him and yes he is pretty happy. 

I am happy too. It's hard to find things to make for him now he is on the cusp of wanting to be cool and still wanting to be my baby. This, though, I think has cool factor and he is still rocking round the house in it. 



I even used Batman fleece so it is super warm. I think my husband secretly wants too.

Tx

1 comment:

  1. Very cooool!!! I like!!!
    http://missshveikaysuslabores.blogspot.com.es
    My name is Maria, i am from Spain;) un saludo!

    ReplyDelete