Thursday, July 4, 2013

Finished

I finished this on Wednesday. I sat at my coffee group diligently sewing in the binding. Then Wednesday night, sewing more. I have found this rather soothing as I have the worst cold ever! I keep being told to rest, but with three kids that isn't going to happen. So a bit of hand sewing does make me sit and still feeling like I am achieving.

I went to send it and gutted, it doesn't fit into the postage page.


I even quilted it again by myself. I did that as I was coming down sick. I really struggled moving the quilt and couldn't do the design I had planned. I wanted to do flowers but I had to un-pick and just do some loops. Things didn't really flow like the last quilt I did.


But really, it looks lovely and I am sure the friend who will receive it will love it!

Yes, Adele's hand, cheeky monkey!


I backed with a nice soft flannel. It should be nice and cuddly on soft baby skin.

Oh and the straight line is a fold.

I think I need Vicks

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment