Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A whole lot of pink

I am trying hard to use up some of the yards of fabric I have. I have has this very bright neon Riley Blake for a while now. Neons been very in fashion at the made me realise I had to move with the times and cut it. I knew Adele would love it and Greta would wear what ever I put her in.

Pumpkin Patch had a sale so I brought matching neon spotty tops and it reminded me I had the pink fabric. I dug it out and made a couple of skirts. I didn't really have enough for Greta's skirt, it is a little short but as she is still in nappies I figure it doesn't really matter. 

   
It is pretty bright, but I am  secretly envious, how could you ever been glum wearing something so happy looking!! 


I made Adele my standard ruffle skirt. 


And Greta, I just sewed all the bits I had left over and put in some elastic.




Yes, I think we have a happy girl!!



Greta is still asleep, so she is yet to see her skirt. I think she loves her top though as she is always walking around with it tucked under her arm. 

Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment