Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Worlds Quickest Skirt

I was feeling a little un-crafty. So I made what has to be the quickest skirt, for real, no lies!!!

I have just made a circle skirt


I had two yards of this Ty Pennington fabric and I thought this would be great for it. I have stashed it away, for no good reason, and with summer fast approaching, it really is a good mix. 


I put a simple merino grey band with it. Perfect for mums! 


I love a quick, rewarding project. Might even wear it tomorrow with a white singlet. Though I am guessing a calm day would be ideal. Any gusts of wind might flip the skirt up.

Tx 

Ps I used this tutorial 

http://rufflesandrosescrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2010/06/summer-of-skirts-circle-skirt-tutorial.html?m=1ummer-of-skirts-circle-skirt-tutorial.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment