Monday, October 14, 2013

Moving Along

Finished sewing the binding down last night. I have come to the conclusion I like the methodical feeling of handing sewing the binding. Slowly but surely I chip away at it. It's almost like therapy.


 
This is the biggest quilt I have ever quilted. I was very nervous I would mess it all up. But I am very pleased with how it turned out. It's funny, now I have started quilting my own, Blair let's me quilt to my hearts content. 


A bright blue scooters, flannel of course.

So moving straight in to my next project,


A whole lot of 5 inch squares have been cut..


For a cute baby boys quilt. Again for a friend who out of the blue contacted me to make this. I really like this fabric. Cute boy fabric without being too babyish. Will last for a while and I am making it a good couch cuddle size. Perfect for a cot and then dragged around for lounging on. Adele still uses her cot quilt, I find it all over the place so guessing this is a good size.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment