Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another Pinterest

I saw a whole bunch of these made and I thought I would give it a go too.



It wasn't as easy as I thought to find a tray at a reasonable price. For a reuse/repurpose type thing it was quite pricey. It does look good compared to a standard black board. But I don't know, I really like the concept of reusing and making new things but even the black board paint was quite a bit. I brought the smallest tin and still have quite a lot left so I will be able to make a few more projects. 

Anyway, on a much more positive note, the kids love it. They have been watching the paint dry, no word of a lie, waiting to patiently to use it. Once it was dry we didn't have any chalk. But since we are home now and they might be in bed I found a couple of chalk pens so I am guessing there will be a lot of drawing tomorrow. 



I am guessing it will get a lot of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment