Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Robots Done

I have just finished sewing the last row of this quilt. It's a simple quilt, but as the fabrics are rather busy it works so well. 


It consists of 81 five inch squares, a good 45 inches squared. I brought a half metre of the 7 fabrics and I still have enough for two more baby quilts. Well I think. I want to make a chevron styled quilt and maybe another square one. 

I just adore this fabric, Atomic Bots, but apparently it wasn't so much of a hit. A friend sells fabric and she had quite a bit of this. I would absolutely buy more and make Ryan a quilt if he was a little bit younger. What is not to love about robots?!?!?


And the colours are just lovely. I love the greens. 

Anyway, just have to get some backing tomorrow and finish it off. Not really sure what to bind with at the moment, maybe just a nice matching green. And then send to its new owner, certainly will be sad to say good bye.

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment