Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Make it Perfect Jacket



I am quite a fan of Toni Coward patterns. She works under the label "Make it Perfect". I have written about them in the past, they are funky, cool and super duper easy. I think that is because they are so well explained. So I made Adele the Little Uptown Girl jacket. It did take most of an evening and a little this morning, but I think that is mainly because you are basically making two jackets and sticking them together. I used this beautiful Micheal Miller fabric from, once again, Sew Addictive Fabrics. Hazel had run out of this colour scheme and still managed to get some in for me, so thanks so so much. I also brought the pattern from her. Don't you just love her face, I asked her to put her tongue away, so she did that one instead. It is quite a favourite of hers. We are starting to get quite a collection.

I have been busy of the baking front, making my usual. Chocolate cake, banana cake and that super simple ice-cream again. We had some friends come and stay as there was a huge car race on this weekend, so we tried to feed them as much as possible. You know be the perfect hosts!

So even though the weekend is just been we are all very tired and looking forward to having a rest, hmmmmmm I wonder when that will be??

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment