Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chocolate Cheese Cake Brownie

A friend of mine is having baby number three, any day now. Any day as in might cancel today as she is having the baby right now. So far I haven't heard anything but you never know!!

And as we all know, once that baby is out so are tasty, naughty treats. As the act of a friend I am sacrificing myself to share cheesecake brownie with her. It is a huge sacrifice, but one I am willing to make. Actually to be fair, this recipe isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Plus cheesecake is usually so rich you don't want a massive piece so shouldn't be to bad to the old diet. Notice I said massive, of course I will do a huge piece ;)

Last night I cut out Adele's birthday dress. I picked fabric that was a bit out there. It is very floro bright, so very "in" at the moment. I hope she likes it. We picked it together and at the time she said she likes it.

I am in a quilting conundrum at the moment. I cut one out ages and ages ago, but I really want to have a go at a "Scrappy Trip Round the World". They look so cool and since I have been making clothing for the last little while I have heaps of scraps I could use. A real "first world problem".

I need a shower, best get on to it. Only a couple of hours till my friend is here and the house is STILL a mess.

Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment