Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ruffle, ruffle and more ruffle

I got a text today inviting Adele to a birthday party... tomorrow! I was out visiting a friend at the time and there was no way I was going to be able to get to the shops before the event. The only fabric I had left of any real length was left overs from Adele's birthday dress. Thankfully the party is another wee girls. And thankfully it is a very good friend of Adele's. When I told her what I was planning on making she was very exciting and said that they could be matching at HER birthday party. Which of course then reminded me it's her birthday next weekend.

I made a wee ruffle skirt. I have them sorted now and can whip one up pretty easy with no pattern. I love them so much, really girlie. I had one growing up and it was my all time favourite skirt. It puts my in touch with my childhood.

I have just put the finishing touchs on it and now need to wrap it, might be Christmas wrapping, oh well!

Tx



1 comment:

  1. Tessa, this is so sweet- What a great idea for a quick,easy & frugal birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete